• Avid MXF OP-Atom Files using DNxHD 1080P 145/120/115 8-Bit Codec 23.976 FPS
• Pixel Aspect Square - Data Levels Auto
• 48 Khz 24 Bit Linear PCM Audio Track for all Sync Sound
• Transcoded Files must match back to original. Source file name must be embedded.
• If Transcoding with Resolve, please include copy of DRP File in case scenes or clips need to be
re-output for scaling or grade adjustments. Please include all stills and LUTS.
• When sending drives please ensure that all sound files are present.
• All sync audio must be synced to dailies for all takes on all cameras that have corresponding audio files.
• Please include camera, sound and script notes.
• If there is any uncertainty, please feel free to reach out to us. We can run a test.
• Please send all master files on a hard drive that will be vaulted with the job elements when the project is completed. Production should keep their own copy for safety.
• Drive should be USB3, ESATA or Thunderbolt. 7200 RPM. Minimum data speed is 300mb/s
Send Drive and any ancillary items (signature required) to:
Attn: Andre Betz
477 Best Road
West Haven, Vermont 05743